Get the Best Instant Pot Dinner Recipes for this 2021! Prepare the Best Meals for you and your loved ones!.
As always we give you a group of the best recipes so you can have different dinner ideas to choose from.
Come back any time for some Ideas for those nights when you just want to get cooking!
So without further ado:
Fall of the Bone Chicken – Dinner Instant Pot Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 70 min Waiting: 10 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 whole small chicken (3 or 4 lbs)
- 1 tablespoon of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of freshly chopped thyme
- Black pepper
- 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Mix the brown sugar with the chili powder, paprika, and thyme.
- Use paper towels and pat the chicken until its completely dry with paper towels, then season it with salt and pepper. Then rub it with the brown sugar mixture, cover the whole chicken with the mix.
- Now set your cooker into the Sauté mode. When it gets heated, add a little bit of oil, then the chicken with the breast side down.
- Sear the chicken until you get it crispy (around 4 minutes). Flip the chicken and then pour broth into the bottom of the cooker.
- Secure the lid and set the IP on Pressure Cook High for 25 minutes.
- Once the cooking is done let the cooker to release the pressure manually, then remove the lid and take the chicken out. Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Now you can garnish with parsley and serve warm. Enjoy!
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese for Dinner
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 25 min Servings: 6
- 1 pound of elbow macaroni
- One 12-ounce can evaporate milk
- 3 cups of shredded mild or medium Cheddar
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
- Start by mixing the macaroni with 4 cups of water and 1 tablespoon salt.
- Lock the lid and set the cooker to pressure cook on “High” for 4 minutes.
- Once the cook cycle is done quick release the cooker and wait a few minutes(3′ to 5′) until the pressure is released completely.
- Once the steam is out of the cooker, unlock and remove the lid and switch to the low saute setting.
- Now stir in the evaporated milk, butter, and 1/4 cup water. Once it’s all mixed start to add the Cheddar, a little at a time, while you keep stirring until the cheese is completely melted. Serve hot and Enjoy!
Instant Pot Polenta
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 30 min Servings: 4 – 6
- 1 1/2 cups polenta (not quick-cooking)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Start by mixing the polenta with 6 cups of water and 2 1/2 teaspoons of salt all inside the pot until it’s all combined.
- Now set the cooker on Saute mode and wait until the water starts to boil, stir one more time, and then lock the lid and set the cooker on pressure cooking “high” for 10 minutes.
- Once the cooker finished the cycle use the quick release and wait until it complete. Once all the steam is out of your cooker carefully remove the lid and stir the polenta until it gets a smooth creamy texture.
- Now add the parmesan cheese and then the butter. Close the lid and set it on warm mode until it’s ready to be served (from 2 to 4 min).
Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches for Dinner
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 15 min + release Servings: 8
- 3 pounds of Beef top sirloin steak sliced thinly.
- Condensed French onion soup, undiluted (1 can of 10-1/2 ounces)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large onions, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 package of Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tsp of beef base
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 2 large red or green peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup of pickled pepper rings
- 8 hoagie buns or French rolls, split
- 8 slices of provolone cheese
- Start by combing all the ingredients except the provolone cheese and the pepper rings ( just in case please don’t mix the buns either :p)
- Lock the lid and the pressure-release valve. Set the cooker on pressure cook “high” for 10 minutes.
- Now quick release the pressure and add the pepper rings (careful with the steam, wait until there no chances of having hot steam inside the cooker).
- Now repeat! lock the lid and the valve, set the cooker on pressure cook “high” although this time just for 5 minutes. After just let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. Press cancel.
- Last but not least place the buns on ungreased baking sheets cut sides up. Carefully place the beef and vegetables on the bun bottoms. Add the cheese on bun tops. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Put the buns together and voilà!.