This is more a guide than a simple recipe. We give you 3 different instant pot pork roast recipes, plus the best recipes from the internet and some Videos recipes as well.
Just for Today Get the IP DUO for $79.00 – Click Here >
We also add:
- Pork shoulder Roast Instant Pot
- How Long You Need to Cook a Pork Roast in the Instant Pot?
- Frozen Pork Roast Instant Pot
Instant Pot Roast Pork
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes Yield: 4-6 servings Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Pork Roast is one of the most delicious recipes that you can make with the IP. The salt and pepper mixture will create a tasty crust and seasons the drippings for an incredible gravy.
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 – 2 lb. pork shoulder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cups unsalted chicken broth or water
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion cut into quarters
- Use a small bowl to mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder and stir until they are combined.
- Rub the pork roast with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then season it with the mixture that you prepared before on every side.
- Now use the Sauté mode to heat the Instant Pot. When you reach the “Hot” on the screen, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the seasoned pork roast and sear on all sides, approximately 4 minutes each side.
- Once the roast has been seared on all sides, press the Cancel button and remove the Pork from the Pot. Put it on a plate and set aside.
- Now ios time to add the broth or water to the Instant Pot, scraping any bits from the bottom with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Lay the roast on top of the trivet and arrange the onions and garlic around.
- Cover the pot, lock on the lid, and set the steam release valve to Sealing
- Select the Meat/Stew or Pressure Cook button and set the cooking time to 30 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle has ended, allow the pot to sit for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release by moving the valve to the Venting function.
- Optional Step: To crisp the crust, preheat oven to 425˚ F while the roast is resting.
- Remove the pork to a sheet pan or roasting pan if using crisping method. Place in preheated oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- If not using the crisping method: Remove the pork to a cutting board.
- Carve the roast into 1/2” slices
Serve this with mashed potatoes or tomato salad
Instant Pot Pork Roast & Gravy
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 55 minutes Yield: 6 servings Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Pork Roast & Gravy is a Delicious, Hearty Family Favorite that is Easy and Quick to Make!
- 3 lb Pork Loin Roast
- 1 Packet of Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Packets of Beef Gravy Mix
- 16 oz of Chicken Broth
- Introduce the Pork Roast inside the Instant Pot.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Now is time to sprinkle the onion soup mix together with the beef gravy mix over the top.
- Cook on Manual/Pressure Cook, high pressure for 55 minutes.
- Quick Release the pressure.
- Get rid of all the liquid from the Pot and put in a saucepan.
- Add another packet of gravy mix to it and whisk and cook until thickens.
- Serve over pork roast.
Serve this with mashed potatoes, or rice to help soak up the sauce. (Or crusty bread – another good sauce dipping option.)
Instant Pot Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 4 Hours Yield: 4 servings Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Best Instant Pot Pork Shoulder Roast is a delicious way to have your pork roast, the only downside is the longest recipe from this review.
- Pork Shoulder
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Worcester Sauce
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- Add the olive oil and the coconut oil into the bottom of the Instant Pot and with your hands start to rub it about so that the bottom is well covered.
- Once is covered with oil add the pork shoulder inside the Pot on top of the oils.
- Score the top of the pork.
- Mix all of your seasonings and the chicken stock cube in a bowl and then rub into the top of your pork.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot and cook on the slow cooker setting for four hours.
- Take the lid off and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with warm crusty bread or in wraps.
When you score the pork do it like if you were slashing small lines into the top of your pork with a sharp knife. So when you include the seasoning it will drip into the holes as it cooks and gives a much better flavor.
Best Pork Roast Recipes from the Internet
INSTANT POT PORK ROAST
This Instant Pot Pork Roast recipe has saved the day multiple times when I’ve been in a pinch.
Throw a pork shoulder, carrots, and potatoes in the Instant Pot and you have a healthy homemade meal in only 90 minutes. Did we mention that the pork is tender and falls apart when you cut into it? It’s THAT good.
60-Minute Pressure Cooker Pork Roast
You’ll Enjoy 60-Minute Pressure Cooker Pork Roast Because:
– Perfect in the Pressure Cooker: this cut of meat is fatty and full of connective tissues
– Yummy: Flavorful & Tender Pork Roast that is comforting & satisfying to eat
– Quick & Easy to Make: done in an hour!
– Simple & Accessible Ingredients: Made with ingredients you can find in your pantry
– Budget-friendly: Pork shoulder/pork butt is a budget-friendly cut of meat
Best Pork Roast Video Recipes
Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast
Easy Pork Roast in the Instant Pot
For How Long You Need to Cook a Pork Roast in the Instant Pot?
We always advise 15 minutes per extra pound of meat and after that allow the pressure to launch naturally.
- 2 pound roast = 30 minutes.
- 3 pound roast = 45 minutes.
- 4 pound roast = 60 minutes
- Natural release for at least 10 mins. If you are brief on time, you can quick release it afterward time.
- Do not hesitate to brownish each side of the meat on Saute for the very first couple of mins, but be sure to include your liquid to it before preparing it under stress.
Can You Cook a Frozen Pork Roast in the Instant Pot?
Yes, you can cook a frozen pork roast in the Instant Pot, yet you will certainly need to cook it longer and also the external edges might break down, while the inner sides, may not be as done. Here’s just how to do it:
- Add an additional 5 mins per extra pound to the chef time.
- Recognize that it may take a little added time ahead to push when cooking frozen meat.
- Make sure to all-natural release the stress, and also not quick launch.
- Think about making use of a food preparation thermometer to inspect the temperature of the center of the meat. When cooking pork, it ought to get to a minimum temperature of 145 levels.