We give you the best recipes for pressure cooker chicken breast. Get ready to treat your self and your loved ones with all these recipes that are going to make you look like a regular Chef Ramsey!
On this page, we put together 3 different recipes and we also recommend you 2 extra recipes from the Internet and another Video recipe. So you have no excuses now to get the best Chicken Breast in a Pressure Cooker.
For starters, let’s go with one of our favorite recipe that is going to result in one of the most tender and delicious chickens that is going to drive your family and loved ones crazy!
- 1 Poached Chicken Breasts
- 2 Chicken Breast in a Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- 3 30′ Instant Pot Chicken Breast
- 4 Make Chicken Breast in a Pressure Cooker Best From The Internet
Poached Chicken Breasts
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (around 4 large breasts), thawed
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/2 yellow onion with the skin, rough chopped
- 2 whole cloves garlic, rough chopped
- 4 Tbl rough chopped parsley
- Put all the ingredients together in the Electric Pressure Cooker.
- Lock the lid and set the pressure to high for 10 minutes.
- At the moment when the pressure cooker ends the 10 min do a quick release.
- After the pressure is released, remove the lid and pulled out the poached chicken breasts.
- Place a strainer over a large bowl and strain the stock.
- Let the stock cool and then remove the fat.
- You can save the stock for another meal by storing it in the fridge.
- Now you can use this chicken in a lot of different ways like in sandwiches, salads, pizza toppings, and whatever you can think of.
Some Spice Mixtures to add if you would like to:
-3/4 tsp chipotle powder, 1 tsp oregano, 1 1/2 tsp garlic and 2 tsp onion powder, plus the parsley, pepper, and salt.
-If you would like for the chicken to have a taste more like a chicken soup add 1 tsp thyme, 1/2 tsp rosemary, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic, plus the salt/pepper and parsley.
Chicken Breast in a Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
This next recipe are best if you use the Instant Pot pressure cooker, of course, you can make it with the regular electric pressure cooker but with the Instant Pot you are going to have the best result following the instructions and tips below
30′ Instant Pot Chicken Breast
This easy shredded chicken breast recipe is ready in just less than30 minutes and the flavors are completely customizable! You can serve 6 people with this recipe.
- 6 Chicken Breasts fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup of Water
- 3 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of Ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper
- Put all the ingredients into the Instant Pot (or electric pressure cooker), lock the lid, and set the valve to “sealing”
- Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes use the natural release for another 10 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure using the “quick release” and, once the pin drops, carefully remove the lid.
- Then shred the chicken by using 2 forks or a hand mixer.
- Serve in chicken taco salads or burrito bowls.
-In case you would like a more neutral flavor on the chicken, omit the cumin and the chili powder.
-This recipe for shredded chicken is a great addition to soups, casseroles, stews, tacos, salad. you can try it in a lot of different ways the possibilities are endless!
-On the ingredients, we mention that you can use both fresh or frozen chicken, the cook time that you set the Instant Pot is the same in both cases. Although, the time it takes to come to pressure will be longer for frozen chicken.
-Have in mind that the chicken will release a lot of water while is cooked. You can shred them in the liquid and then serve the chicken with tongs. You can as well remove them from the liquid and shred it, adding a bit of liquid to keep them moist.
Make Chicken Breast in a Pressure Cooker Best From The Internet
Best Pressure Cooker Chicken Breasts
How to Make the Juiciest and Moistest Chicken Breast in a Pressure Cooker.
This is a great recipe from the Great Amy and Jacky check the recipe on their website:
Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
If well we give you 2 other Instant Pot recipe there’s never enough Instant Pot recipes when it comes to chicken breast so we give you this last recipe to check out!
And that’s it for now! Let us know what do you think about our recipes and share with your friends if you think that they need some good recipes!