We give you the Best Easy Instant Pot Recipes in 2022 so you can get your Pressure cooker skills on top!
At first, we give you 3 of the best recipes so you can start with your easy recipes but just below we give you 10 different extra recipes all easy to make and really delicious.
Now you can give your loved ones different choices and get your food experience to the next level!
- 1 Easy Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork
- 2 Beef Stroganoff for Instant Pot
- 3 INSTANT POT ORANGE CHICKEN
- 4 Easy Instant Pot Recipes From The Internet
- 5 Easy Instant Pot Recipes From The Internet (Sweets)
Easy Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 75 mins Total Time: 1 hour 55 min Serves: 4-6
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 lbs. of boneless pork shoulder, cut into 2 pieces
- 2 cups of barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup of water
- Choose the Browning mode and add oil to the cooking pot. When the cooker is hot, put the pork and make it brown on both sides, is going to take around 3 minutes each side. Brown each half of the roast separately. Once is browned place it into a platter.
- Add 1 cup of barbecue sauce and 1/2 cup of water to the cooking pot. Stir until blended. Then add the browned pork and any accumulated juices into the cooker.
- Now choose the High-Pressure mode and set the timer for 75 minutes. Once you hear the beep from the pot, turn off the pressure cooker and use the natural pressure release, which is going to take around 20 minutes to release all the pressure. When the valve drops remove the lid with caution. Then carefully remove the meat from the pressure cooker and shred with two forks, discard excess fat as you shredded. (You can also use your stand mixer to shred the pork.)
- Strain cooking liquid, reserving 1/2 cup. (You can use a fat separator to separate the fat from the juices.)
- Place shredded pork in the cooking pot with remaining 1 cup barbecue sauce and reserved 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Serve on toasted rolls with additional barbecue sauce if desired.
Tip: When doing this recipe don’t replace for a leaner cut of meat. The pork shoulder will release a big amount of juices and fat and your meat will be super tender and flavorful. In case you are using a stovetop pressure cooker, you may need to increase the water if your pressure cooker loses a lot of liquid during cooking.
Beef Stroganoff for Instant Pot
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 37 mins Total Time: 1 hour 2 min Serves: 4-6
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounces) of package wide egg noodles
- 3/4 cup sour cream, or to taste
- Start with the Saute mode. Then heat oil for 1 minute. Add the onion plus 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Then keep cooking and stir up until the onion begins to soften, is going to take around 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then season the beef with 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and place it into the pot. Cook and stir until browned evenly on all sides, this is going to take around 2 minutes. Add garlic and thyme; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. And then pour in the soy sauce.
- Stir mushrooms into the pot. Stir in flour until is evenly incorporated into the mix. Pour in the chicken broth and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Close and lock the lid and set the timer for 10 minutes. Set to high pressure according to the manufacturer’s instructions, 10 to 15 minutes.
- By using the quick-release mode release the pressure carefully. Open the pressure cooker; add egg noodles. Seal and bring to high pressure again, about 5 minutes; cook for 5 minutes.
- Release pressure naturally for other 5 minutes. Release remaining pressure using the quick-release method. Open the pressure cooker, and stir in sour cream.
INSTANT POT ORANGE CHICKEN
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Total Time: 30 min Serves: 4-6
This last one has a few more steps than the previous ones but its really a hot recipe, and if well comes with some extra steps it only will take you 30 mins to have it ready!
- 2 lbs of chicken breast or thighs cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of orange juice without any sugar in it
- 1 tablespoon of ginger grated
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (3-4 cloves only, if you aren’t a big fan of garlic)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or dry white wine ( if you don’t have or like wine on your meal you can skip it)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce optional
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- zest from 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 green onions sliced
- extra orange zest
- Have in mind that the chicken need to be dry and not have any extra moisture, dry it with a few paper towels and after that cut the chicken into 1-2 inch chunks.
- Then start to heat up the pressure cooker on the Sauté mode, click on the Adjust button then select “More” to get the Sauté mode extra functions, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to show HOT.
- Then add the oil and the chicken and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times. Cook up to the chicken start to get golden. When sautéing it, stir all the time so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- After you sauté the chicken, check if any part got stuck into the bottom, in case that that happened just deglaze the pot with 1/4 cup orange juice and scrape them with a wooden spoon. If you leave the bits stuck to the bottom, they may burn or cause that the pot will not get the needed pressure.
- Add the Sauce ingredients to the pot: remaining 3/4 cups of orange juice, minced garlic, ginger, soy sauce, white sugar, brown sugar, rice wine, orange zest and Sriracha sauce. You can skip the Sriracha sauce or add more if you prefer your food on the spicier side. ( You can also instead of Sriracha use red pepper flakes)
- Add the tomato sauce if you are using it. The tomato sauce adds a tanginess to the overall sweet recipe, and it makes it taste more savory. It is based on your own preference. You can use less, or completely leave it out if you want a pure orange aroma.
- Stir gently until all the ingredients are combined and coated in sauce.
- Then close the lid, choose the Manual mode, and select 5 minutes on High Pressure. Make sure the vent is closed.
- Use a 10-minute Natural Release. Turn off the heat. Release the remaining pressure by opening the vent. Open the lid.
- Now choose once again the Sauté mode, on LOW. In a medium bowl combine 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with the orange juice, whisk until all combined with no lumps.
- Add the mixture to the Instant Pot and gently stir to combine. Cook on Sauté mode for a few more minutes, stirring gently, until the sauce thickens. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- If you want the sauce even thicker, mix one more tablespoon of cornstarch with orange juice and add it to the pot.
- Let the Orange Chicken stand for 5-7 minutes, the sauce will thicken more.
- Serve over rice and garnish with fresh chopped green onions and extra orange zest.
Easy Instant Pot Recipes From The Internet
Easy BBQ Instant Pot Ribs
Make this super easy no fuss 4 ingredients BBQ Instant Pot Ribs in 40 mins! Brushed with your favorite sweet & smoky BBQ sauce, these tender baby back ribs are finger lickin’ good. Perfect weeknight meal, last minute dinners, or cook them for your next BBQ
Tuscan Ragu Pasta
Finally, a pasta dish made for meat lovers! And yes, this sausage and pork sauce can be made in 30 minutes.
Instant Pot Chicken & Rice
Another 30 minutes winner that only take 3 steps to be done
Instant Pot Stuffed Cabbage
Take all the guesswork out of cooking the perfect stuffed cabbage with this super simple Instant Pot method. Full of tender rice, melt in your mouth meat and a savory sauce, an easy method that will forever change how you make stuffed cabbage!
Instant Pot Potato Salad
Throw these potatoes in the Instant Pot, lock the lid, and sip on a glass of wine while they cook themselves.
Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
Spicy chicken tikka is perfect for a weeknight at home date night. Serve with plenty of naan and basmati rice for scooping up that addicting sauce.
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
If you’ve ever thought that four hours of roasting for a sandwich was nuts, then you’ll be glad to know that the time can be cut in half with the Instant Pot. Don’t forget to save that wonderful au jus for dipping!
Easy Instant Pot Recipes From The Internet (Sweets)
These last 3 recipes are more for a dessert choice or a nice sweet treat for your day, Enjoy!
Instant Pot Giant Pancake
One small step for man, one giant pancake for mankind.
Instant Pot Cheesecake
You might think we’re delusional if we say that the creamiest cheesecake of your life could come from an Instant Pot, but after one bite you’ll know that we’re telling the truth.
Instant Pot New York Cheesecake
Make this Easy New York Instant Pot Cheesecake #17 Recipe. Pamper yourself or impress your guests with your choice of Smooth & Creamy or Rich & Dense Pressure Cooker Cheesecake with a crisp crust.
And that’s it for now! If you have other easy recipes let us know and we might add it to the list!