Below we put together the Best Instant Pot Pork Loin Recipes in 2021, so you can show your full potential when cooking with your Instant Pot.
We give you 3 of Our Own Recipes plus the Best From the Internet.
Most of these recipes are easy and quick so you don’t have too much hassle when cooking, but the focus is always on getting the best from both the Pork Loin taste and flavors.
Just for Today Get the IP DUO for $79.00 – Click Here >
Without further ado, let’s go with the Best Instant Pot Pork Loin Recipes in 2021. For our top picks we choose the following 3:
- Instant Pot Pork Loin – Roast – 22-min
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce – 14-min
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Gravy – 13-min
Instant Pot Pork Loin – Roast
Prep Time: 2 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Yield: 4-6 servings | Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
We Start with the Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast, one of the most delicious recipes that you can cook using the Instant Pot. With just five simple ingredients and in less than 30 minutes you will get the most rich and tender Pork Loin.
- 2 Lb. Pork loin, boneless
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, ground, as needed
- 1 Tsp of Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup. Vegetable Broth
- Cooking the Pork Loin: Start by seasoning the Pork Loin using the salt and pepper.
- Now Set the Instant Pot in the Sauté mode. Once the display shows HOT, add the Olive oil.
- Now include the pork and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cancel the Sauté mode.
- Add the vegetable broth, and close the lid with the pressure vent closed, and set the Instant Pot in the Meat/Stew mode. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Quick-release the pressure and let the pork rest for five minutes inside the Instant Pot.
- Open the lid, remove the pork, set on the cutting board, check for the internal temperature (around 145ºF), and let it rest for three minutes.
- For the Pan Sauce: Using remaining cooking liquid, set Instant Pot to Sauté and reduce by half.
- To serve: Thinly slice the pork and pour the pan sauce over the slices
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 4 minutes | Yield: 4 servings | Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
The second recipe is both fast and easy to cook. You will get the best Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce for that extra punch on flavor. This recipe will turn out your pork tenderloin perfectly, moist and juicy with a great mixture of delicious flavors.
- 1 pound of pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- A ½ cup of water
- A ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- A ¼ cup honey
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Start by cutting the pork tenderloin in half so that you have two smaller pieces that will easily fit in the Instant Pot.
- Season every side of the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Use the sauté mode to heat the olive oil. Then add the pork in the pot and brown 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the pork to a clean plate and turn off the Instant Pot.
- Pour in the ½ cup water and use a spatula to scrape up any browned bits on the bottom of the pot.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger to the Instant Pot. Place the pork back in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and turn the steam release valve to the sealing position.
- Now start to cook using the high pressure on the Manual/Pressure Cook mode for 4 minutes.
- Once the cooking time finishes pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. Then carefully turn the steam release valve to the venting position to release any remaining steam and pressure (there may be none). Make sure that the float valve has dropped down and opened the Instant Pot lid.
- Check that the internal temperature of the thickest part of the pork has reached at least 145 degrees F. If not, you can cook the pork for a few more minutes on sauté mode.
- Remove the pork to a clean plate or cutting board.
- In a small bowl, stir together the 2 teaspoons cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. Stir the mixture into the sauce in the Instant Pot. Cook on sauté mode, stirring, until the sauce has thickened, 2-3 minutes. Turn off the Instant Pot and remove the inner pot to stop the cooking process.
- Slice the pork and serve with the sauce.
If the loin is frozen, place it together with the sauce ingredients in the Instant Pot and pressure cook on high pressure for 13 minutes plus 10 minutes natural pressure release. Skip the browning step in the recipe. Then follow the directions in the recipe to thicken the sauce.
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin With Gravy
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 3 minutes | Yield: 2-3 servings | Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 Pork Tenderloin of 1.25lb to 1.5lb
- 2 Teaspoons of coarse ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- Let the pork tenderloin stay inside the package once it’s out of the fridge for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin from the package and rinse and pat dry. Trim any visible fat. Cut tenderloin into 2 pieces of equal length.
- Now coat each piece with about 1 teaspoon each of olive oil. Then using a small dish, mix all the dry ingredients until they are combined. Apply the rub liberally onto the meat.
- Set your Instant Pot to the Saute mode until is hot, then add the meat and brown each side for a couple of minutes each. Once all the sides are browned, press Cancel and remove meat to a plate. Add the chicken stock to the pot and use a wooden spoon to scrape all the bits from the bottom of the pot. Add the Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke to the chicken broth.
- Place meat directly into the liquid, secure lid, set the vent to “sealing”. Pressure cook (manual) on high pressure for 3 minutes. When the cycle is finished, allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes. Remove meat to a plate and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing into pieces about 1/4 inch thick.
- Make the Gravy: After removing the meat, press Cancel, then press Saute. Scoop out 3 tablespoons of the liquid to a separate cup and add 2 tablespoons of corn starch. Mix well until corn starch is dissolved. Slowly pour the mixture back into the liquid in the pot. Once it starts to boil, press cancel. Mix well and the sauce will thicken into a delicious gravy.
Instant Pot Pork Loin Best From the Internet
How to Cook Pork Loin in the Instant Pot
This pork loin roast served with a thick reduction of pan juices is tender and juicy and will be on your dinner table in less than an hour.
Instant Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin (aka Pork Tender, Pork Fillet) is the most tender cut of pork! It’s also lean & boneless.
Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast