This is another group of the best recipes, you will have different ways to cook the Best Instant Pot Pork Loins in 2019
Here you will find recipes for:
- Instant Pot Pork Loin – Roast
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Gravy
Instant Pot Pork Loin – Roast
Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Yield: 4-6 servings Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
This Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast is one of the most delicious recipes that you can make with the IP. With just five simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes, Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast perfection is ahead!.
- 2 lb. Pork loin roast, boneless
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, ground, as needed
- 1 t. Olive oil
- 1/2 C. Vegetable Broth
- Cooking the Pork Loin: Season the Pork Loin using salt and pepper.
- Set the Instant Pot to the Sauté mode. Once the display shows HOT, add oil.
- Now include the pork and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cancel the Sauté mode.
- Add vegetable broth, close lid with the pressure vent closed and set Instant Pot to Meat/Stew. Let cook 20 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure and let the pork rest five minutes inside the Instant Pot.
- Open the lid, remove the pork, set on cutting board, check for the internal temperature of 145ºF and let it rest for three minutes.
- For the Pan Sauce: Using remaining cooking liquid, set Instant Pot to Sauté and reduce by half.
To serve: Thinly slice pork and spoon pan sauce over slices
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 4 minutes Yield: 4 servings Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Fast and easy to cook Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce. This IP pork tenderloin will turn out perfectly moist and juicy with a great mixture of delicious flavor.
- 1 pound of pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- A ½ cup of water
- A ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- A ¼ cup honey
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Start by cutting the pork tenderloin in half so that you have two smaller pieces that will easily fit in the Instant Pot.
- Season every side of the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Use the sauté mode to heat the olive oil. Then add the pork in the pot and brown 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the pork to a clean plate and turn off the Instant Pot.
- Pour in the ½ cup water and use a spatula to scrape up any browned bits on the bottom of the pot.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger to the Instant Pot. Place the pork back in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and turn the steam release valve to the sealing position.
- Now start to cook using the high pressure on the Manual/Pressure Cook mode for 4 minutes.
- Once the cooking time finishes pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. Then carefully turn the steam release valve to the venting position to release any remaining steam and pressure (there may be none). Make sure that the float valve has dropped down and opened the Instant Pot lid.
- Check that the internal temperature of the thickest part of the pork has reached at least 145 degrees F. If not, you can cook the pork for a few more minutes on sauté mode.
- Remove the pork to a clean plate or cutting board.
- In a small bowl, stir together the 2 teaspoons cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. Stir the mixture into the sauce in the Instant Pot. Cook on sauté mode, stirring, until the sauce has thickened, 2-3 minutes. Turn off the Instant Pot and remove the inner pot to stop the cooking process.
- Slice the pork and serve with the sauce.
If the loin is frozen, place it together with the sauce ingredients in the Instant Pot and pressure cook on high pressure for 13 minutes plus 10 minutes natural pressure release. Skip the browning step in the recipe. Then follow the directions in the recipe to thicken the sauce.
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin With Gravy
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 3 minutes Yield: 2-3 servings Method: Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 Pork Tenderloin of 1.25lb to 1.5lb
- 2 Teaspoons of coarse ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- Let the pork tenderloin stay inside the package once it’s out of the fridge for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin from the package and rinse and pat dry. Trim any visible fat. Cut tenderloin into 2 pieces of equal length.
- Now coat each piece with about 1 teaspoon each of olive oil. Then using a small dish, mix all the dry ingredients until they are combined. Apply the rub liberally onto the meat.
- Set your Instant Pot to the Saute mode until is hot, then add the meat and brown each side for a couple of minutes each. Once all the sides are browned, press Cancel and remove meat to a plate. Add the chicken stock to the pot and use a wooden spoon to scrape all the bits from the bottom of the pot. Add the Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke to the chicken broth.
- Place meat directly into the liquid, secure lid, set the vent to “sealing”. Pressure cook (manual) on high pressure for 3 minutes. When the cycle is finished, allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes. Remove meat to a plate and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing into pieces about 1/4 inch thick.
- Make the Gravy: After removing the meat, press Cancel, then press Saute. Scoop out 3 tablespoons of the liquid to a separate cup and add 2 tablespoons of corn starch. Mix well until corn starch is dissolved. Slowly pour the mixture back into the liquid in the pot. Once it starts to boil, press cancel. Mix well and the sauce will thicken into a delicious gravy.
Instant Pot Pork Loin Best From the Internet
How to Cook Pork Loin in the Instant Pot
This pork loin roast served with a thick reduction of pan juices is tender and juicy and will be on your dinner table in less than an hour.
Instant Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin (aka Pork Tender, Pork Fillet) is the most tender cut of pork! It’s also lean & boneless.
Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast