As always we give you the best recipes for you to get different options to get the best meals to your family and friends.
We are going to start with some of the best recipes, then some honorable mentions from the Internet as well as some Video Recipes.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
1 – Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
Course Main Course|Cuisine American | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 14 minutes | Total Time 24 minutes | Servings 6 P
- 6 chicken drumsticks with the skin-on and the bone-in
- 6 chicken thighs with the skin-on and the bone-in
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1/4 tsp of dried onion
- 3/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp of liquid smoke
- Sart by placing the chicken in your Instant Pot.
- Then combine the garlic powder, paprika, salt, dried onion, black pepper and sprinkle all over the chicken, and turning to coat all sides.
- Now pour the water and the liquid smoke inside the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on, turn the valve to sealing, and pick the Manual Pressure and turn it to high pressure, for 10 minutes, in case the chicken is froze wait for 14 min.
- It will take about 10 minutes for the pressure to build and the cooking time to start counting down. When the cook time is over, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10-15 minutes, then open the valve and remove the lid.
- Now remove the chicken, brush with barbecue sauce, and either broil for 3 to 4 min until the skin begins to crisp up or place on the grill for 4 to 5 min.
Note: The chicken can be made ahead of time, cooked and stored in the refrigerator up to 24 hours before grilling or broiling.
2 – Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
Course Main Course|Cuisine American | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes | Total Time 25 minutes | Servings 6 P
- 2 lbs of chicken thighs
- 1 cup of chicken stock or water
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups of BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup grated onion, plus juice
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Start by placing all the ingredients on your Instant Pot in this order: chicken stock (or water), chicken, onion powder, garlic, powder, paprika, salt, BBQ sauce, grated onion, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Do NOT stir. The desire is that the water stays in the bottom of the pot so the instant pot comes to pressure.
- Now place the lid on your IP making sure the valve is in the sealing position.
- Press manual (high pressure) and set to 15 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes. Add more BBQ sauce if desired.
Note: Shred and enjoy on sandwiches, salads, BBQ plates and more!
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken – Best From The Internet
As always the great Amy and Jack provides us a cool recipe now in Video
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Breast Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Legs Recipes
- Honey Soy Chicken Wings in an Instant Pot
- How to Make Instant Pot Yogurt (2019)
- Pressurecookrecipes – BBQ Chicken