Today we give you the Best Instant Pot Hamburgers Recipes in 2020. As always we give you a variety of recipes to choose from!
We start with 3 of our own recipes and then we give you a video Recipe from the Best of the Internet.
Instant Pot Hamburgers 1 st Recipe
Preparation Time 5 minutes Cook Time 11 minutes Servings: 2
- 8 Oz. of lean Ground Beef
- Salt and Black pepper
- Mix together the ground beef, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Now is time to give the patty shape to the mix. If you have a mold for party is better. But you can give the same shape by applying pressure with your hands. The key is that it needs to be compact.
- Once you give the patty shape, wrap each burger with aluminum foil.
- Add 1.5 cups of water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet inside.
- Place the hamburgers on top of the trivet, close the lid, and then turn the valve into the sealing position.
- Set the IP in the manual pressure/ high pressure for 8 – 10 minutes.
- When the program finishes do a quick release. Open up the lid and using some oven mitts or something handy to remove the foil packets.
- Now you need to be Careful, you will open the foil packet and take the burgers out of the foil, draining any kind of fluid that is inside the packet.
- Now you are all set! In case you would like to can add some cheese or tomatoes. You can also give them an extra grill in case you would like to get a more brown patty or melt the cheese.
Fast and Easy Hamburgers on the Instant Pot
Preparation Time 5 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 25 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 1/2 pounds of lean meat.
- 1 tbsp of water.
- 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- 1 teaspoon of dried out minced onions.
- 1/2 of teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 mug of water (300ml).
- Barbecue sauce.
- Cheese, avocado or tomatoes if preferred.
- Create a mixture with the water, sea salt, dried onions, and pepper and blend it with the ground beef until they are a uniform mix.
- Now you need to give them the patty shape, we recommend making each patty of around 150 or 180 grams.
- Once you have the patty’s done you need to place them into aluminum foil packs and seal them completely.
- Add the water into the Instant Pot, include the trivet inside, and place the hamburgers on top of the trivet.
- Now turn the valve to the sealing position and turn the pressure cook mode for 15 minutes. Once it is done leave it on natural release for 5 minutes.
- Now you need to hit the cancel button and once the pin drops, open the cover and remove the foil packs from the burgers.
- Open up the foil packs, and place the burgers on the baking sheet, brush each patty with a slim layer of barbeque sauce, and then let them sit for 5 minutes in the stove, or till the top is brownish and a little crispy.
- Turn off the oven and include the cheese, avocado or tomatoes if preferred, and include any type of toppings that you would like. Enjoy!
Instant Pot Hamburgers 3rd Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef.
- Spices ( your preferred Hamburger Seasoning).
- 1 1/2 cups water.
- Burger buns.
- Topping such as cheese, lettuce, tomato, catsup, mustard, mayonnaise, or anything that you would like.
- Season the hamburger according to your liking. We were using a regular beef seasoning that is named McCormick Grill Mates, but any type of seasoning its fine.
- Once you have the mix ready, give the patty shape to the mix. Press it until they are a compact patty. You will get around 3 or 4 patties with these quantities depending on how big you would like your burgers. We made 4 patties of 150 grams each.
- Now just like the other recipes place the patties into a wrapping aluminum fool
- Now add the water into the Instant pot and then place the trivet. Include the patties on top of the trivet.
- Place the cover lid and close the cooker. Close the pressure release valve and set the cooker to Manual, high pressure for 10 mins. When cooking is complete, use the quick release and give it a few minutes for the cooker to release all the steam.
- Remove the hamburgers from the foil and place them on a plate. Now add your topping and you are ready to go!.
Best From the Internet:
Here we going to list the best recipes from the internet that we try and like so here we go!
Best IP Hamburguer – 35 Mins
We found a great recipe that will take some time but the final result will be worth it.
Best Video Recipe for Instant Pot Burgers