Instant pot brown rice is a recipe that a lot of our readers contact us to put together.
As you already know we not only give you one recipe but a collection of the best recipes as well the best from the internet, in this case, we have a cool video for an easy instant pot brown rice recipe
So let get started!
Instant Pot Brown Rice – 1 st Recipe
Cuisine: American Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes Total Time: 37 minutes Servings: 4
- 2 cups of brown rice (390 grams)
- 2.5 cups of water (20 oz)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Rinse brown rice under running water. Drain pipes the water and after that include it to the internal steel container of your Instant Pot.
- Then include water to the pot in addition to olive oil and also salt. Provide a fast mix.
- Shut the Immediate Pot with its cover. Press the manual or pressure cook button and cook on high pressure for 24 minutes. Ensure the pressure valve remains in the sealing position.
- As soon as the 24 minutes are up, let the stress launch naturally. Open up the pot as well as fluff the wild rice with a fork. Delight in with any type of curry or your choice!
Instant Pot Brown Rice – 2 nd Recipe
Cuisine: American Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 27 minutes Servings: 6
- 2 cups of uncooked brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups of water, stock, or broth
- Include uncooked wild rice to the Instant Pot. Pour in the water, supply or broth and also stir to incorporate. Seal the lid of the Instant Pot and pick 15 mins above pressure.
- Permit the Instant Pot to release pressure naturally. Remove the lid to the Instant Pot and also fluff the brown rice with a fork.
- Offer the wild rice or transfer to an airtight container and also store in the fridge for up to a week or the fridge freezer for 3 months.
Instant Pot Brown Rice – 3 rd Recipe
Cuisine: American Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 22 minutes Total Time: 50 minutes Servings: 5
- 2 cups of long-grain brown rice
- 2 ½ cups of water
- Location rice in a fine-mesh strainer and rinse under chilly water. Drain well.
- Put the rice right into your Instant Pot. Add the water and also mix to integrate. Make certain that every one of the rice is in the water and that no grains of rice are on the sides of the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and also transform the vapor shutoff to the securing setting.
- Set the Instant Pot to pressure cook (guidebook) at high pressure for 22 mins.
- When it beeps to allow you to know that the cooking time has actually finished, permit the stress to naturally launch for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 min natural launch, thoroughly turn the steam valve to the venting setting. I such as to use the deal with of a lengthy spoon to do this. Wait while the rest of the vapor escapes. Once the pin has dropped down, carefully open the Instant Pot lid.
- Fluff rice and also offer.
Instant Pot Brown Rice – Video Recipe